Based in Los Angeles, I focus on design and illustration for entertainment, editorial, advertising, branding and marketing, and product design. I stay in tune with new web developer tools, tech trends, motion/animation, printing trends and fine art advancements. The types of work that I enjoy most are story and thematic design, data visualization, user interface design, and finding interesting ways to communicate through illustration.
My software and coding skills include:
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Indesign, WordPress, Dreamweaver, and HTML + CSS
- Moderate experience with Actionscript, HTML5 + CSS3, Adobe Edge Animate, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro
Hands on/traditional skills include:
- Drawing/Sketching, Storyboarding, Visual Development
- Presentation Mockups, Print Prototypes
- Oils & Acryllics, Murals, Portraiture, Landscapes, 2D & 3D Mixed-Media